Introduction to Graphical Models
Winter 2019, Monday, Wednesday and Friday 09:00-9:50
Email: my last name at
Office Hours: Mon 3-4, Thurs 1-2 or by appointment
Office: KEC 2075
- Teaching Assistant:
Office Hours: Tues 9-10 am, Fri 4-5 pm
Office: Kelley Engineering Atrium (1st floor)
- Probabilistic Graphical Models by Koller and Friedman
- Other Recommended References:
- Probabilistic Reasoning in Intelligent Systems: Networks of Plausible Inference by Judea Pearl
- Artificial Intelligence A
Modern Approach (2nd edition) by Stuart Russell and Peter Norvig
- Bayesian Networks and Decision Graphs by Finn V. Jensen
Please keep checking this space regularly for updates !!
Welcome to the course!